Compassionate Elder Law Service for Aging Individuals and Family Members
Elder law is the practice of law concerning issues that affect aging individuals. At Life Care Planning Law Group, we practice Elder Law in the context of Life Care Planning – meaning we address the entire individual and family situation together with less emphasis on a transactional practice and more on developing an ongoing relationship. We completely guide our clients through the complicated legal issues that may arise as they age and we assist you in navigating the social and service component to addressing elder issues. We carefully listen to you as you describe your situation, your finances, your legal needs, and your future goals.
How We Can Help You Or Your Loved One
We work diligently to protect our clients’ legal rights during times of crisis and vulnerability. Our elder law practice includes:
- Medicaid planning: We help clients with all levels of Medicaid planning whether it is establishing trusts, life estates, or other pre-planning techniques, preparing Medicaid application, advocating for Medicaid approval at the hearing, appeal, and Superior Court levels and working to find the right placement and financing for the elder whether it is at home, in assisted living or in long term care facility.
- Guardianship and conservatorship: Our attorneys help people establish or remove guardians and conservators for those who are not able to make sound decisions or care for themselves.
- Crisis planning: We support aging individuals and their families in navigating unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Estate planning: We assist clients with their estate planning needs from drafting a wide range of planning documents (such as wills, living trusts, special needs trusts) to probate administration and representation throughout the court process.
- Creation of legal documents: Our attorneys are experienced in drafting a wide variety of legal documents to implement a client’s estate plan, including very important proxy documents such as health care proxy and durable power of attorney.
EXPERIENCED AND CARING ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS
The Attorneys at Life Care Planning Law Group are uniquely qualified to assist elders and their families. As owners of ParentCareUSA, a Medicaid application and Geriatric Care Management Company, our attorneys are vastly knowledgeable in the laws of Massachusetts that affect aging individuals. We are active members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and its Massachusetts chapter and we closely monitor the pulse of this ever-evolving and changing area of the law. With our extensive knowledge and awareness of the resources available, we help individuals and family members manage their affairs so that they may gain peace of mind. We provide extensive elder law services in a caring, compassionate manner. Let us put our experience to work for you.
CONTACT OUR LAW FIRM TODAY
Schedule a consultation today with one of our elder law lawyers. We have offices in Salem and Newburyport, Massachusetts, to serve you.
When Your Elderly Loved One Needs Immediate Legal Help
If you have an aging parent who is involved in a crisis situation, Life Care Planning Law Group can help you take immediate action. Our attorneys can help you plan for crisis situations for your loved on so that he or she is able to receive the appropriate care.
How We Can Help
At Life Care Planning Law Group, we work with aging parents and their family members to plan for medical care, living arrangements and financial planning in a crisis situation. Our staff is prepared to handle issues surrounding the following situations:
- Hospitalizations and medical care
- Medicaid planning
- Nursing home care
- Probate and trust administration
- Special needs
We will take the time to understand your aging parent's goals so that we can afford him or her the best legal protection in time of crisis.
Experienced Elder Law Attorneys
The attorneys at Life Care Planning Law Group have helped many people in eastern Massachusetts with crisis planning. We help individuals and family members manage their affairs so that they may gain a peace of mind. We provide cost-effective and compassionate legal services. Let us put our experience to work for you.